- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Premium Concept collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Location, device used, & browser used ( automatically collected the moment you visit the website)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Premium Concept with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Premium Concept collects your data so that we can:
- Email you our “Views and Opinions” and manage your record;
- Email you with special offers on our services we think you might like;
- Optimize the website to best utilize browsing experience (enhancing website features and user useability).
How do we store your data?
Premium Concept securely stores your data at our website hosted by godaddy.com.
Premium Concept will keep your data for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data through our processes.
Premium Concept would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Premium Concept from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Premium Concept Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Premium Concept would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Premium Concept for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Premium Concept correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Premium Concept to complete the information you believe is incomplete;
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Premium Concept erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Premium Concept restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Premium Concept’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Premium Concept transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +32 2 895 32 32
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Optimize the website to more user friendly interface;
- Updating our content regularly based on your best interest.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Premium Concept uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Advertising – Premium Concept uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Premium Concept sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website;
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +32 2 895 32 32
Email us: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Premium Concept has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avenue Louise 480,