Location plays a major role in determining the success of a business. While a wrong location might affect the company’s procurement, transportation, customer/worker access, a good location supports company objectives. In other words, a company must choose a location which can align with its strategies; for instance, if a private sector organization is looking to become a global leader in textiles, a location must be chosen which is consistent with this strategy. Premium Concept consultants have extensive experience in developing location strategies for businesses.
Our work covers:
• Facilities planning to determine the space which will be consistent with the company goals
• Feasibility analysis wherein we assess the operating costs associated with the locations
• Logistics evaluation which encompasses the manufacturing, warehousing and transportation costs and options
• Labor analysis to determine whether a chosen location can meet the company’s labor requirements
• Identifying trade zones, analyzing political risk, Governmental and environmental regulations.
Apart from these, we also consider your company size, budget, taxes and construction costs involved as well as your infrastructure requirements. Since each company comes with a unique set of needs, we work out solutions accordingly.